Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Pajamas and Santa Clause is Coming to Town


Last night all the grand kids came to eat dinner in their Christmas Pajamas and watch Santa Clause is Coming to Town. It takes alot of patience to get five children still enough to take a photo!

I told the kids that I had contacted the North Pole and Santa was sending them an "Elf on a Shelf". I heard about this from my nephew's wife Lindsay and she said that it has been working wonders on their daughter Ellie. Your Elf starts out on a shelf and watches how you behave that day and after you are fast asleep at night, he makes his way back to the North Pole to report to Santa how you are doing. The next day when you wake up, your Elf will be in a different spot in the house for you to find. I explained this to the kids and Kaylie announced very serious,

"I DON'T WANT ONE"!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment