Ever since Wade was a baby, I have been watching Max and Ruby with the grand kids. The theme song is a real cute zippy little tune and I sing it like a raving maniac and maybe that's what the kids really enjoy instead of the actual program! Ruby is the older sister and Max is the little brother. Ruby is totally responsible for Max and he is a little pistol! Always into everything and poor Ruby constantly running after him trying to keep him out of trouble.The Momma and Daddy bunny are never around (maybe they weren't in the production budget) OR (somewhere making baby bunny siblings for Max & Ruby) Grandmother bunny makes an appearance from time to time.
During one episode I asked Hayden where Max and Ruby's Mom and Dad were?? I expected him to say.... at work, or at the store. He said "maybe there in Heaven", I wasn't prepared for this and with tears in my eyes changed the subject really fast.
Last night, Hayden wanted to watch Max and Ruby after dinner. It was poor Ruby's birthday and during her whole birthday party she was running after Max trying to keep him out of her birthday cake! Usually there is some life lesson learned during every episode, but Jennifer and I came to our own conclusion last night.
Jennifer- "Max is going to grow up to be a juvenile delinquent"
Nana- "Ruby is going to grow old long before her time"


Poor Ruby! I imagine you guys felt that way with your little brother! LOL
ReplyDeleteNo we felt that way with our parents!
ReplyDelete